Wednesday, March 03, 2010

To Dye or Not To Dye, That is the Question

Yes, the title is corny, my attempt at humor.  Oh well...

For some time now I have been considering whether to dye my hair. It will not be the first time, I have dyed it many times before, and I have tried different shades (brown, reddish brown, burgundy even).

See, I have lots of grays, they're hidden pretty much, since they are in the under layers of my hair -  you get the picture?  However, when I wear a bandeau you can see them in all their glory.  Also, when I get a haircut, I love short hair styles, there is no hiding the grays.  The last time I got a haircut, someone complemented the grays, and the most important thing is that the hubby does not complain.

So, really, should I dye my hair?

2 comments:

SimSim said...

Title is corny given what you have been going through lately!!!!!!!:P
But I say DYEEEEEEEEEEE. It'll look like highlights!

kash said...

Grey Hair: It's to DYE for.

Every corny phrase deservers another :-)

Post a Comment